Colemans BrandSource Home Furnishings is proud to offer professional delivery services.
At Coleman’s we know your time is extremely valuable. We take pride in the fact our delivery teams regularly arrive at their destinations within the 2 hour delivery window. We offer not only on time delivery, but we have the finest delivery service in the furniture industry. Our delivery teams are dedicated employees and trusted third party source workers. The merchandise you have purchased is carefully inspected and securely loaded to ensure it arrives in your home in showroom quality condition.
Coleman’s BrandSource Delivery Team is committed to excellence. In order to ensure the best possible service, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our delivery policies. If there is any part of our delivery process that you do not understand, please ask your sales associate for additional clarification. Your delivery is very important to us and we strive to do it right the very first time.
Local Delivery Guidelines
- Local delivery is subject to a $50 delivery fee for inside threshold of home.
- Local delivery is within 20km of the store.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Local deliveries include shipment of merchandise on the itemized bill of sale to one address as specified.
- Delivery team members cannot accept any form of payment for additional delivery services requested by customer.
- Prior to scheduling delivery, the residence driveway and steps should be clean and accessible.
- Customers must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 yrs. or older) there to accept and sign for delivery.
In-Home Delivery Guidelines
- A $50 fee is applicable for all in-home (room of choice) deliveries
- Prior to scheduling delivery, the residence home must be safe to enter, construction complete and/or remodeling completed with a driveway that is passable.
- For room of choice delivery, please remove old furniture and clear pathways to ensure unobstructed access for our delivery team.
- Our delivery teams are restricted from moving any electronic equipment or existing furniture already in the home.
- Customer must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 yrs. or older) there to accept and sign for delivery.
- Upon request, we will contact the customer at work or an alternate number 30 minutes prior to our truck’s arrival to meet us at the home.
- We cannot take specific time appointments or requests.
- We do not assemble RTA (ready to assemble) merchandise.
Pick Up Guidelines — Store and Central Warehouses
At Coleman’s we want our customers to have immediate access to their purchases. Our store warehouses are conveniently located at store locations for easy access to our pick-up area with operating hours matching our showroom hours. Coleman prides itself on a wait time of less than 20 minutes from the time you arrive to the time you pull away from our facility.
- Please bring your original receipt and photo ID.
- For the quickest pick-up service please bring an appropriate size vehicle for your load.
- Please bring load straps for securing your load.
- It is the customer's responsibility for the safety of your load. Before leaving, insure your load is secure and safe as the load becomes the driver's responsibility.
If you are picking up at Coleman’s central distribution centres they are located at:
Coleman’s Furniture and Appliance Main Distribution Center
- 26 Water Street
Corner Brook, NL
Our annex distribution centre is located at:
- 44 Maple Valley Road
Corner Brook, NL
- Open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday by appointment
- Sunday Closed
All products if defect and damaged, must be reported within 2 business days, with pictures of complete carton, product model & serial # on carton and on item. Email to: